Automotive Sales Associate
Red Rock Hyundai is now hiring a Sales Associate. As a Sales Associate, your primary responsibilities include:
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the Red Rock Hyundai brand.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of current automotive products, features, benefits, specifications, prices, options, models, and equipment to effectively communicate with customers and exceed customer satisfaction benchmarks.
- Ensure safe operation and transportation of all vehicles at all times and adhere to all OSHA and company policy requirements.
- Understand and adhere to the group sales process to promote sales and customer service satisfaction.
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
- Seek ways to improve business operations and customer service.
- Effectively communicate with and perform all job duties requested by management.
- Maintainability to handle job stress and effective interaction with others in the workplace.
- Follow manufacturer policies and procedures.
- Set an example of a positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly, and safe work environment.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Hands-on, team-oriented who is committed to business improvement processes.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Management skills:
- Critical thinking-using logic to weigh various approaches to resolving problems
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships to have constructive and cooperative working relationships
- Initiative-willing to take on new responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Maintain valid driver’s license and MVR within company policy requirements
Red Rock Hyundai has a generous pay plan contingent upon experience. Must have an excellent driving record. Full benefits package available including Paid Vacation, Medical Insurance, Health Savings Account, 401K plan. Red Rock Hyundai is a drug-free work environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer.